Many Men who hold jobs and are arrested (many times mistakenly) for offenses such as DUI’s, assault, disturbing the peace, gambling, etc. This event alone is traumatic. When you are arrested, have to serve time or are released on bail, returning to work can be a nerve racking experience. Most Men want nothing more to return to work and regain their normal life before they were arrested. Often times, however,…Read More
- California To Amend Rape Laws (Again) To Target Men With “Stealthing”
- Why Russia’s Decriminalizing Domestic Violence Is A Sensible Move
- Can I Stop Paying Spousal And Child Support And Move On?
- College Campuses Silence Men’s Speech By Banning Sports
- A Quick Summary of California’s New Marijuana Laws
- What the Trump Presidency Means for Men
- How the Third Wave of Feminism Hijacked The Legal System To Target Men
- California Eliminates Statute of Limitations On Rape and Sexual Assault
- Michelle Obama Joins Feminist Choir of Trumped Up “Sexual Assault” Charges
- Anderson Cooper Falsely Accuses Donald Trump of “Sexual Assault”
- This Election is a Referendum On Men’s Rights
- “The Last Man”
- Men Will Face Minimum of 3-8 Years in Prison for Sex With A Drunk Woman
- Why Ray Rice Deserves A Second Chance
- A Steady Erosion of Men’s Rights At the Supreme Court
- Gurbaksh Chahal to Appeal Domestic Violation Case
- 5 Reasons Men Are Going Solo
- Men Are Guilty Under Proven Innocent
- The Domestic Violence Industry (Part 2)
- How to Handle A Domestic Violence Arrest
- Employment Discrimination Suits Target Men
- What Are My Employment Rights If I Am Arrested or Convicted?
- 5 Questions Men Should Ask Women Before Marriage
- Will Donald Trump Support Men’s Rights?
- Petition Congress To Stop False Allegations of Domestic Violence
- Can I Get My Charges Dropped If the DA’s Office Is Discriminating Against Me?
- 5 Questions to Ask A Criminal Lawyer Before You Hire Them
- Lessons From the Aftermath of the O.J. Simpson Trial
- Is Marriage Worth It?
- What Men Should Learn From the Brock Turner Case
Please follow & like us :)
anderson cooper appeal brock turner California Chahal child support common law marriage community property constitutional rights criminal defense discrimination divorce domestic violence domestic violence; dv; dv arrest; domestic violence industry donald trump drinking DUI employment employment; benefits; crime; conviction; arrest equal protection false allegations false charges family court feminism gender equality going solo innocent until proven guilty last man marriage marriage; divorce; pre-nup men's rights nfl not guilty preliminary hearing probation rape ray rice second chance separate property sex discrimination; employer; retaliation; discrimination sexual assault sexual assault laws trial trump trump and men's rights