update: this law his now been signed into effect; min 3 years prison sentence for attempted rape and other “sexual assault” laws Following the politicized uproar over the so-called lenient sentence that Brock Turner received in his sexual assault case, the California legislature has passed yet another “rape” law by 66-0. Under the new law, a defendant would face a minimum of 3-years in prison if he has sex, oral,…Read More
- California To Amend Rape Laws (Again) To Target Men With “Stealthing”
- Why Russia’s Decriminalizing Domestic Violence Is A Sensible Move
- Can I Stop Paying Spousal And Child Support And Move On?
- College Campuses Silence Men’s Speech By Banning Sports
- A Quick Summary of California’s New Marijuana Laws
- What the Trump Presidency Means for Men
- How the Third Wave of Feminism Hijacked The Legal System To Target Men
- California Eliminates Statute of Limitations On Rape and Sexual Assault
- Michelle Obama Joins Feminist Choir of Trumped Up “Sexual Assault” Charges
- Anderson Cooper Falsely Accuses Donald Trump of “Sexual Assault”
- This Election is a Referendum On Men’s Rights
- “The Last Man”
- Men Will Face Minimum of 3-8 Years in Prison for Sex With A Drunk Woman
- Why Ray Rice Deserves A Second Chance
- A Steady Erosion of Men’s Rights At the Supreme Court
- Gurbaksh Chahal to Appeal Domestic Violation Case
- 5 Reasons Men Are Going Solo
- Men Are Guilty Under Proven Innocent
- The Domestic Violence Industry (Part 2)
- How to Handle A Domestic Violence Arrest
- Employment Discrimination Suits Target Men
- What Are My Employment Rights If I Am Arrested or Convicted?
- 5 Questions Men Should Ask Women Before Marriage
- Will Donald Trump Support Men’s Rights?
- Petition Congress To Stop False Allegations of Domestic Violence
- Can I Get My Charges Dropped If the DA’s Office Is Discriminating Against Me?
- 5 Questions to Ask A Criminal Lawyer Before You Hire Them
- Lessons From the Aftermath of the O.J. Simpson Trial
- Is Marriage Worth It?
- What Men Should Learn From the Brock Turner Case
Please follow & like us :)
anderson cooper appeal brock turner California Chahal child support common law marriage community property constitutional rights criminal defense discrimination divorce domestic violence domestic violence; dv; dv arrest; domestic violence industry donald trump drinking DUI employment employment; benefits; crime; conviction; arrest equal protection false allegations false charges family court feminism gender equality going solo innocent until proven guilty last man marriage marriage; divorce; pre-nup men's rights nfl not guilty preliminary hearing probation rape ray rice second chance separate property sex discrimination; employer; retaliation; discrimination sexual assault sexual assault laws trial trump trump and men's rights